Information on Campus Life Trip Scholarships
We know that adolescence is a pivotal time in a young person’s life, and we’ve established our overnight trips to help them establish a solid foundation for life & positively impact their schools. We go to great efforts to keep the cost of our trips within reach for as many families as possible, and always offer fundraising opportunities for students to offset some or all of the trip cost.
Our desire is to make our trips accessible to every student who wants to attend. If your family situation limits your ability to contribute financially, we offer scholarships that can be applied towards your trip cost.
- Scholarships are for students who cannot attend a Campus Life Trip unless they receive aid.
- Our scholarship funds are limited, and only partial scholarships are available.
- You are required to participate in fundraisers to offset the cost of your trip.
- Scholarships are awarded based on overall need, not all requests will be fulfilled.
- Students may apply for two scholarships per school year.
To apply for a trip scholarship, please complete the application and turn it into your campus life director.