YFC reaches young people everywhere, working together with the local church and other like-minded partners to raise up lifelong followers of Jesus who lead by their godliness in lifestyle, devotion to prayer and the Word of God, passion for sharing the love of Christ, and commitment to social involvement.
Impact the suburban and urban communities of the south hills area, by engaging its students and parents in meaningful relationships that will inspire selfless leaders whom love God and seek to uphold the wellbeing of their families and communities
Our passion is to see the youth lead a life of love, wisdom, courage, and peace, as we help them receive and share the selfless Love of God to restore the well being of their families and communities.
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost–they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in Christ.
- Widespread Prayer – We deliberately engage Christians to intercede on behalf of the ministry site.
- Loving Relationships – We consistently pursue lost kids and engage them in life-long relationships with Jesus.
- Faithful Bible Teaching – We accurately handle Biblical truth, regularly coaching kids to apply it in their lives
- Collaborative Community Strategy – We intentionally work together with local churches, agencies, and other partners to provide sustainable youth and family ministry.
- Adults Who Empower – We strategically develop leaders to reach young people from every people group.